NEWFFLA.COM :: Forums :: General Discussions :: Showing

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Droolapalooza
Moderators: Paul Lawson, Muddy Pups, Jeff
Author Post
Newfielew
Sun Mar 06 2011, 08:40PM
Registered Member #9
Guys I need to also know if you plan on bowling or just bringing a dog. We WILL have press there a magazine cal Newbarker with local papers and NEWS. also I would like to thank all the local places that have poured out there hearts with donations.and also on a personal note YEA Starbucks... Boooo the other one that starts with a P and has a d in it they dont do things like that. Sorry but I belive I can spend $$$$$ on gifts cards and etc. I belive Large companys can swing a lousy ten dollar card.... Have to vent.... But Im better and cant wait to see you all at Twedts Lanes . If you have questions call me 727-481-1037 Lew
Jennifer Vinge
Mon Mar 07 2011, 04:16PM
Registered Member #217
Mr. Lew,
Hey my mom and I might be coming, but we are not certain yet. We want to attend, but mom is trying to figure out the gas and travel and everything since we live up in Georgia and it would be a long drive. This would be our first Droolapalooza so we don;t know exactly everything that goes on, but I hear it's great and a lot of fun! If we can make it, we probably won't be bowling, but we will have our two Newfs Darcy and Willow, plus me and my mom. Thanks!
Taylor Vinge (Jennifer's Daughter)
Muddy Pups
Tue Mar 08 2011, 04:06PM

Registered Member #3
Hiya Lew,
We will have two kids bowling and one crazy dog. I will give her lots of exercise in the morning, so she won't embarrass anyone (ie. me). We are all looking forward to it.
Linda Lawson
Jennifer Vinge
Thu Mar 10 2011, 05:43AM
Registered Member #217
Mr. Lew,
I'm sorry but I just learned we won't be able to make it to Droolapalooza. We'll be at Jekyll Island that Friday and Saturday, then would have to drive down to Largo Sunday and back the same day because of school. My mom teaches so she'd have to be back too. Therefore, she says it would be just too much in one weekend and too much driving. I'm sorry we can't make it, but we'll definitely see you at the upcoming draft test if you are planning on going and the Christmas Parade. Hope y'all have fun!
Taylor Vinge

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF